Yes we are here.... finally!
This is us standing on London Bridge... Tower Bridge in the background!
Well we arrived Thursday afternoon, jumped in a Black Cab (as per Nick & Shirley's instructions) and headed to Liv's! London is great! After getting ourselves sorted we started the exploration! Liv is the tour guide extraordinaire! Her and Matt took us to Borough Markets for lunch.... the food fabulous and the whole place is just bustling with activity! We then carried on and went to the Great Fire monument and Big Ben... classic tourist but figured it had to be done!
Liv and Matt headed home and Shane and I wandered around St James Park and headed over to see Queenie at Buckingham Palace - she was home but wasnt answering the doorbell! Oh well maybe next time!
I started work on Monday and have been busy training like mad! Bracknell (where the office is) is miles away from civilisation ... takes me about 1.5 - 2 hours to get there on the train in the morning and home at night! I know that this is very standard for a lot of Londoners but I literally cavort out to the countryside through farmland and forests!!!! Hopefully this is only for the week though as I should be working in the city or from home from next week onish... Shane is busy job hunting and has some interviews lined up this week! Will keep you posted on this front!
Anyway, we (the Royal we... I mean me and Shane under duress) are planning to hit Oxford/ Bond St's this weekend and potentially Camden Markets for a spot of shopping... there are certain essentials that must be purchased!
Talk soon,
R & S
No comments:
Post a Comment