Monday, 2 April 2007

Little Red Rover....!

Well we have got the wheels sorted!

Yes I found a little nana car (thanks DK for your input!)..... yes it is a Rover! A car in London I hear you say.... what the? Well I am working miles out of town and am travelling fairly regularly to funny little places that require 2 tubes, 4 trains, 16 buses and a donkey to get to - so a car has become necessary! Anyway we found this little beauty online and the 'Rove' is going to become my constant companion over the next little while! We are planning a few day trips over the next couple of weekends so Rove will be getting a bit of a workout.

Now as well as Rove we picked up another little companion - Tom Tom! Tom Tom is our navigation system the kindly directs us whereever we need to go! This thing is incredible and I think I will be taking it everywhere... even when we are walking - well hey it is smaller than an A to Z or a Lonely Planet and it has all of the UK/Ireland programmed in! Good Times... Will keep you posted on how Rove is doing!

No comments: