Wednesday, 14 October 2009

Growing by the day!

Well Quinn is 7 weeks old now and he is literally growing by the day! He is an absolute cruiser and so much like his dad it is a bit scary, I guess at least I know what to expect from him as he gets older! I am waiting to see some of my traits come through and so far nada, he is definitely a Smart.

Lying on the mat, watching my mobile
We are settling into a bit of a rythmn and are getting the hang of this parenting caper. He is feeding and sleeping well, last weigh in he was 5.3kgs so he has put on almost 2kgs since he was born. At this rate he will be walking and talking in another month ... haha maybe not!

We are getting lots of smiles and he is really starting to interact with us which is so cool, I tell you one smile makes your heart melt... even if he has been a grumpy bum up to that point! Am now waiting for him to crack up laughing, I basically spend all his waking time trying to illicit this response - poor kid, mum is a bit mental!

Rekha & India in Whitianga

We have been out and about a bit, up to the beach, visiting friends all over the show and showing off our little man. He appears to be a good traveller (phew!) and we are planning some trips further afield now, wont be long and I am sure he will have a passport in hand and be dying to get on another plane off on another adventure. Will keep you posted on which far flung destinations we head to... Wanganui anyone?

No comments: