Well our big boy has turned 1! What a year it has been, this year has flown by and Quinn has grown so quickly. People say that they dont stay small for very long and it is soooo true. Our little man is cruising around everywhere and is into everything. He is pretty damn smart and only has to watch you do things once and he then thinks he has everything sorted. So now he is climbing on everything, into all of the cupboards and he loves lids.... especially rubbish bin and toilet seat lids.... we have lost a tv remote to the lid obsession so far and no doubt there will be more to come!
Anyway in celebration of Quinn's first birthday we had two parties, one in Raglan with his little coffee group friends and one in Cambridge with the rest of the family and friends. Boy did he get spoilt! Quinn got such a loot we will need a bigger house to fit it all in!
Being the first birthdays are about the parents it is fair to say that I probably went a little overboard but hey, that is my perogative..... right? So we had two parties and two cakes - I have to say I am pretty damn proud of the hungry caterpillar cake for a non baker! I have to admit though that I possibly used a bit much food colouring and everyone ended up hyper and with stained lips... oh well live and learn!
Bring on the next birthday party I say! Cant wait to do it all again....
No comments:
Post a Comment